Terre Blanche is launching a special family themed Easter Package.
Over Easter weekend, from 3rd – 6th April , the resort will offer wonderful activities and delicacies for families willing to escape: an epic Easter egg hunt, specialist sporting classes, kids spa treatments and gourmet cuisine in addition to celebrating the re-opening of its famous Kids’ Club (open 3rd April – 1st November).
Terre Blanche has created a programme of golf classes for children and teenagers at the highly regarded Leadbetter Academy. These will include the use of the resort’s world-famous championship golf courses providing results-driven golfing education that is recognised worldwide and used by some of the world’s top professionals. For children (between the ages 6-16) who want to relax after their golf session, the hotel’s exceptional Leading Spa is offering 30 minute treatments for kids to revitalise through scrubs, cleanses and massages.
Children will also be invited to enjoy a range of Easter activities throughout the weekend, from taking part in the Grand Easter Egg Hunt to enjoying various festive activities and crafts created by the hotel’s complimentary Kid’s Club, for children from 2-12 years old.
For teenagers there is a variety of activities available, from playing golf, tennis, provençal boules, table tennis or video games in the “VIT” room (Very Important Teenagers).
The experienced Concierge team is also at the children’s disposal to organise exciting activities outside of the resort, from mountain biking to horse-riding, gliding or visiting the local olive oil & wine producers.
Renowned for its gastronomic variety, Terre Blanche’s new Executive Chef Philippe Jourdin has created an Easter brunch and dinner especially for the occasion. On 5th April, guests are invited to enjoy a wonderful brunch at Le Gaudina, where Chef Philippe will create a Mediterranean buffet style meal to be enjoyed with a celebratory glass of champagne. A special gourmet Easter Dinner Menu will also be available at gastronomic restaurant, Le Faventia. On this occasion, the awarded Chef will create a festive twist on his signature dishes. The pastry Chef will also showcase this year’s sweet Easter egg creation in the hotel’s restaurants.
The Terre Blanche Easter Family Package Starts at 390 € and Includes - FULL, BOOKING CLOSED:
- For two connecting Premier Suites rates start from 675 €
- Easter egg creation by the Pastry Chef placed in each guest’s room on Sunday
- Daily breakfast
- Guest from 2 to 12 years old staying at the hotel over the Easter weekend will receive free access to all organised activities and the Kid’s Club
Complimentary buffet dinner for children under 8, under 12: €15 and over the age of 12: €25
The Terre Blanche Easter Gastronomic Offering Includes - FULL, BOOKING CLOSED:
- Easter Brunch at Gaudina on Easter Sunday (89€ per person including a glass of champagne, excluding other drinks. 50% reduction for children until 12 years old)
- Special “Around Easter” dinner at Le Faventia on Easter Sunday (155€ per person excluding drinks and 245€ per person with drinks)
The Terre Blanche Easter Golf Offering Includes:
- Special Golf classes for children and teenagers at the Leadbetter Academy: 3-day class, 1 hour and a half per day
- During Easter weekend: 4th, 5th and 6th of April and from April 27th to May 1st
6 to 11 years old: from 10am to 11:30am / 3-day class at 120€ per child / 5-day class at 200€ per child (for minimum 3 children and maximum 8 children)12 to 16 years old: from 11:30am to 1pm / 3-day class at 150€ per teen / 5-day class at 250€ per teen (for minimum 3 teens and maximum 6 teens)
Tel: +33 (0) 4 94 39 36 00