Celebrate Easter with the family stay package and new easter activities at Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort***** !
Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort***** in Provence is launching a special family themed Easter programme, with a host of unique children’s activities and seasonal gastronomic offerings. Highlights include an exciting Easter egg hunt and beekeeping workshop for children, coupled with a family Easter Sunday brunch and gourmet dinner at Michelin-starred restaurant La Faventia.
Providing an extensive Easter themed programme of activities for children aged 2-12 years, Terre Blanche’s Kid’s Club will be hosting an Easter egg hunt, courtesy of the hotel’s very own Easter mascot ‘Swingy’. On Easter Sunday children are invited to search for ‘Swingy’s’ miss-hit Easter eggs which have been scattered across the resort. Additionally, should children wish to develop their own golf swing (and put Swingy to shame), a brand new 9-hole miniature golf course is available.
On Friday 14 April, the Kid’s Club will also host an apiculture workshop where children will be able to discover beekeeping in a safe environment, learn about the lifecycle of bees and taste honey. Additional activities include pony rides and exploring the fauna and flora of the resort with nature walks and art classes. For teenagers there is a variety of activities available, from playing golf, tennis, or rowing on St Cassien Lake. New for 2017, the rowing takes place on a lake a short 10 minutes’ drive from Terre Blanche and will be available to children 9 years-of-age and upwards (€50 per person and per session. Special rate for groups (from 4 persons) or families (from 3 persons): €40 per person and per session).
On Easter Sunday, 16 April, a special brunch will be available at Le Gaudina and a six course Easter dinner at the Michelin-starred French restaurant, Le Faventia. Enticing guest with refined and creative cuisine, La Faventia’s Easter menu is inspired by the seasons, the Provençal land and local products. The menu includes Noix de Saint-Jacques (scallops in lemon and olive oil marinade, oyster whipped cream and caviars grains) and Agneau des Pays d’Oc (thyme roasted saddle of lamb, lamb shoulder « à la cuillère » and salad with truffle vinaigrette sauce).
The lead in price for Easter weekend is from €450 per night, per suite with breakfast and accommodation for 2 children up to 12 years old included.
The Family Stay package is from €735 per night for 2 adults with 5 children maximum in a Premier Suite connecting with a Premier Suite, and includes:
- Complimentary accommodation for two children up to 12 years old, sharing parents’ Suite (breakfast excluded)
- Complimentary breakfast for children up to 7 years old, - 50% off on breakfast for children from 8 to 12 years old
- Suite capacity: 2 adults, 2 children and in a Villa: 2 adults, 3 children
- Connecting Suites with a Suite or a Villa, upon request and availability
- Children « VIP » welcome, with bathrobe and special amenities
- Complimentary access to the Kids Club (open from March 25th to November 5th, 2017)
- A 40x15m Infinity pool (heated from April to October), with children’s pool
- Playground, petanque, 2 tennis courts
- Indoor Spa pool open to accompanied children from 2 pm to 6 pm