1. A true paradise for golf players...Terre Blanche proposes golf lessons at all levels with the pros of the David Leadbetter Academy. Adults and children alike can choose an initiation or a session to perfect their swing. The two championship 18-hole golf courses will provide the avid golf players with a challenging and exciting experience.
2. Do not miss: learn all about the strengths and weaknesses of your body to improve your performance through the Biomecaswing analysis provided by Jean-Jacques Rivet, unique in Europe!
At Terre Blanche
1. Lessons of minimum 1 hour
2. Analysis of minimum
Perfect your forehand and work on your backhand on our two open-air tennis courts. Free access for hotel guests (except in July/August), advance reservation required. Reserve individual or group lessons (maximum 4 players) with one of our coaches.
1. Ideal well-being destination, the Spa offers daily various group or individual sports activities with the presence of a coach: aquagym, aquabike, body sculpt, resort jogging, yoga, pilates, fitball... In addition: the Spa and the fitness room have terrace and garden access for an open-air work-out.
2. Do not miss: the state-of-the-art technological equipment Huber 360 by LPG, for quick, intense and targeted sessions. A unique technology which will allow you to improve your physical capacities in no time and to sculpt your silhouette while correcting your posture.
At Terre Blanche
1. Classes of minimum 45 minutes
2. Sessions of 35 minutes
Are you sure that you know the potential of your body? Using the Biomecaswing analysis, optimise your physical capacities through the identification of your strengths and weaknesses. How? Through the scientific analysis of your gestures and your morphology.
Situated in the heart of a region known for its hilly landscapes ideal for cycling and chosen for the Tour de France or Paris-Nice competitions, Terre Blanche offers different itineraries which will allow you to practice your passion in an amazing setting.
Discovering the Fayence Region and the Esterel mountains on foot will give you the opportunity to learn about the natural and cultural heritage, between the wild coastline and the provencal hinterland. Coves and creeks of the Corniche d’Or give place to castles, chapels and medieval remains of the countryside. The St Cassien lake, magnificent natural and ornithological reserve covering over 470 hectares, is also a paradise for swimmers and fishermen.